Honestly, I’m going to 31 soon and just found this stuff in draft folder of Gmail which I saved it there long long time ago to wait until I was 30 to post it and then I totally forgot it!!!
BY 30, YOU SHOULD HAVE:
1. One old boyfriend you can imagine going back to and one who reminds you of how far you’ve come. —> no way to do this when you signed the marriage certificate :0
2. A decent piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in your family. —> wonder should I buy one?
3. Something perfect to wear if the employer or man of your dreams wants to see you in an hour. –> sure that I got it!
4. A purse, a suitcase and an umbrella you’re not ashamed to be seen carrying. –> pity that I only have the purse.
5. A youth you’re content to move beyond.
6. A past juicy enough that you’re looking to forward to retelling it in your old age. —> did I have a juicy past ?
7. The realization that you are actually going to have an old age—and some money set aside to help fund it. —> when you have a baby, I’m sure you can’t have some money to set aside!
8. An e-mail address, a voice mailbox and a bank account—all of which nobody has access to but you. –> realized that I don’t have any private like this, even an email address!
9. A résume that is not even the slightest bit padded. –> why not?
10. One friend who always makes you laugh and one who lets you cry. —> I hate the one make me cry!
11. A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill and a black lace bra. –> buy soon…
12. Something ridiculously expensive that you bought for yourself, just because you deserve it.—> I have plenty of this hahahha
13. The belief that you deserve it.
14. A skin-care regimen, an exercise routine and a plan for dealing with those few other facets of life that don’t get better after 30. —> just think about this few weeks ago
15. A solid start on a satisfying career, a satisfying relationship and all those other facets of life that do get better. —> I’m in a right way!
BY 30, YOU SHOULD KNOW:
1. How to fall in love without losing yourself. —> definitely agreed
2. How you feel about having kids. —> so happy, so tired and many feelings that we can’t express when we hold our little angle in our hands
3. How to quit a job, break up with a man and confront a friend without ruining the friendship. —> I did it many times and the last one I always failed🙂.
4. When to try harder and when to walk away.
5. How to kiss in a way that communicates perfectly what you would and wouldn’t like to happen next. –> hmmmm, let I ask my husband😀
6. The names of: the secretary of state, your great-grandmother and the best tailor in town. –> who is the secretary of state (totally dunno), others yup easy to answer.
7. How to live alone, even if you don’t like to. –> i love to live alone, travel alone…
8. How to take control of your own birthday. –> why we should take control on our birthday?
9. That you can’t change the length of your calves, the width of your hips or the nature of your parents. —> totally understand
10. That your childhood may not have been perfect, but it’s over. –> don’t want to be back!
11. What you would and wouldn’t do for money or love. –> 🙂
12. That nobody gets away with smoking, drinking, doing drugs or not flossing for very long.
13. Who you can trust, who you can’t and why you shouldn’t take it personally.
14. Not to apologize for something that isn’t your fault.
15. Why they say life begins at 30.